Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Goodyear) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have the following.
- Ctca is a single-specialty, tertiary hospital system providing a comprehensive, fully integrative approach to adult cancer care.
- The department has access to full laboratory and radiology services.
- Eligibility for Arizona medical licensure.
- Cover letters may be addressed to Eric Johnston, National.
- Ctca - Phoenix is one of Ctca's five dedicated cancer centers nationally and has received Qopi.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (Ctca) is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ctca - Phoenix is located in Goodyear, 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix.
- MD, DO, or foreign degree equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with placing central lines, performing intubations, and running codes.
- We offer a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, paid medical malpractice with tail, 401(k) with match, generous PTO, including CME allowances, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America - Phoenix (Ctca - Phoenix) is seeking an experienced Nocturnist with training and experience across multiple cancer types.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Goodyear, AZ.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or BC Family Medicine with hospital medicine experience.
- The Nocturnist will provide care to high-level, acute care oncology patients from admission to discharge for all referred patients on a nighttime, 7-on/7-off schedule.
- Interested candidates should submit an application below.
- Certification as well as Clia and COC-accreditations.
- Responsibilities will also include consultative care to medical and surgical specialties, as requested.
- Each of our hospitals have earned Best Place to Work distinctions and received numerous accreditations, celebrating our culture of clinical quality, innovation, high performance, and wellness.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago