Hospitalist Jobs in Arizona
Thursday · August 11, 2022
1 Job in The Grand Canyon State
Photo: Community planted palm trees in an Arizona suburb.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Phoenix) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 188-bed acute care community medical center.
- Top tier compensation and generous benefits package including partnership options.
- Located in a suburb of Phoenix and surrounded by stunning sunsets, beautiful mountain ranges, and the Sonoran Desert.
- Open 20 bed ICU.
- Hiking and biking are some of the most popular ways to see the saguaro cacti, red rocks, and desert arroyos, no matter what part of town you live in.
- We are seeking a Nocturnist for an inpatient team of 16 physicians serving Arizona's West Valley and beyond.
- Hospitalists are required to perform intubations when necessary.
- Hospitalists are a part of the Rapid Response Team and are the primary code team.
- Towering saguaro cactuses, spring wildflowers, and mountains on every horizon are just a few of the natural aesthetics that make Phoenix one of the best cities to spend time outdoors.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.